Touring and Motorhome Pitches at Wayfarers Park
Touring and Motorhome Pitches
Here at Wayfarers Park we offer hardstanding pitches with electrical hookups available for motorhomes and touring caravans.
We also have a limited number of seasonal pitches available.
Our caravan pitches come with an allocated parking bay for your vehicle. Our camping pitches also having a parking area but we ask campers to park considerably.
At Wayfarers we are fully licensed for 60 pitches but opt to work with only 39. This is to ensure the park has a relaxing and peaceful feel all year round . We very much wanted to keep the idea that it is like pitching in a garden or meadow. Keeping cars close but not on the pitches helps with this idea and as we are developed over 5 acres it keeps a wonderful open aspect, even when we are full there is still plenty of space for all to enjoy.
- Excellent TV and mobile reception
- The touring & motorhome pitches offer plenty of space for awnings
- Tourist Information Room
- Well equipped dishwash room
- Wifi available throughout the Park (managed service)
- Onsite Shop selling a range of local produce and Calor Gas
-Drinking water points
-Chemical toilet disposal
-Communal BBQ area but you are welcome to bring your own BBQ as long as its raised off the ground
(We can supply fire safe bricks for use with disposable BBQ's)
- Shower blocks & toilet blocks
- Laundry Room
- Electrical Hook ups on most Pitches
- We benefit from having the local bus stop at the end of our drive connecting us with Perranuthnoe and Penzance and will return you to the entrance of the Park. There are also connecting buses from Goldsithney.
The bistro is now open for breakfasts and evening meals.
Booking your Stay
Book this year for next and get a 10% early bird discount on your stay. Please quote WAY10 at the time of booking to receive your discount.
To book your next holiday with Wayfarers Park you can either:
complete our online booking form which can be found on our website,
click the link below to email the Park Manager with your enquiry,
you can phone the Park on:
(if no answer, please leave a
message and I will get back to you
as soon as I can).